Job Description / Taks
- Ensure the highest level of service delivery, first point of contact for all matters within the area of responsibility.
- Responsibility to ensure top quality ships agency service is rendered to all clients (external and internal)
- Responsibility to ensure all services are promptly ordered & confirmed
- Represents on local ship owners committee &/or port authority meeting.
- Planning time to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved at all times and tasks are not only met but exceeded wherever possible
- Commercial focus and a genuine interest in the maritime industry
- Perform DA/Final DA calculations and account,
- Organised and able to thrive in this kind of environments
- Having degree from a Shipping (Maritime) related University
- Good command of English both basis written / spoken
- Able to travel
- Candidates will have at least 5/ 10 years experience within dry operations as well as excellent IT and communication skills
- Having multi task ability
- Having experience of working within a busy and demanding post room,
- Be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach to work
- Be a team leader, organised and productive
- Having a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format.
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft office, ie Word, Excel.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and duties