Job Description / Taks
- Working closely with the rest of the post fixtures department and reporting,
- Perform laytime calculations and prepare statements of freight and account,
- Ensure that fixtures are concluded as per charter party terms and accuracy is carried out when dealing with payments of freight and demurrage and despatch invoices.
- Organised and able to thrive in this kind of environments
- Previous experience within dry operations or post fixtures is essential.
- Having degree from a Shipping (Maritime) related University
- Good command of English both basis written / spoken
- Able to travel
- Candidates will have at least 10 years experience within dry operations as well as excellent IT and communication skills
- Having multi task ability
- Having experience of working within a busy and demanding post room,
- Be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach to work
- Be a team player, organised and productive
- Having a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format.
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft office, ie Word, Excel.