Job Description / Taks
- Dominate Tax legislation and accounting standards,
- Determination of the company's practices and policies within the framework of fiscal and social security legislation and implementation of information within general manager.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Preparation and submission to the relevant authorities of all the declarations
- Establishment and development of the Company's accounting system.
- Tax authorities, social security institutions, banks and representing the company in the related institutions.
- Accounting department of the work and procedures related to the control of documents, making the acceptance and rejection of the deployment process
- Organised and able to thrive in this kind of environments
- Implementation and monitoring of all financial transactions
- Having degree from a related University
- Good command of English both basis written / spoken
- Candidates will have at least 10 years experience within as well as excellent IT and communication skills
- Having multi task ability
- Having all related reporting skills,
- Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses
- Have a successful business and responsibility for follow-up and finalization
- Be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach to work
- Be a team player, organised and productive
- Having a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format.
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft office, ie Word, Excel.