Job Description / Taks
- Be responsible and report to Department Manager for liasing with shipowners /charterers as well as cargo owners / trading houses in order to find the best match for both parties.
- Be responsible and report to Department Manager for negotiating freight rates and the main terms of each of the respective charter parties.
- Be responsible and reporting to Department Manager for handling operational matters of the Chartered Vessels as well as the Contracts.
- Maintain and develop on records of clients within the company’s database.
- Following Market researches / reports / news and updating –reporting to Department Manager
- Havingdegree from a Shipping (Maritime) related University
- Good command of English both basis written / spoken
- Able to travel
- Experienced minimum 3-4 years in Bulk Carrier Ship broking
- Having multi task ability
- Having experience of working within a busy and demanding post room,
- Be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach to work
- Be a team player, organised and productive
- Having a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format.
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft office, ie Word, Excel.